I hope you all have had a great week! This month will be super fun for me since I get to cook all my meals at my moms house, in her amazing kitchen!
The weather here has been warm one day, cloudy and dreary the next so the menu this week will have food for the nice warm days and some for the yuckie days when you need some comfort food. I hope you enjoy!
- Oatmeal with berries and a side of egg whites. I know I am so boring, but I could eat this everyday. It is so filling and a perfect mix of complex carbs and protein.
- Overnight oats, any flavors you choose. I like mashed banana with vanilla, greek yogurt, maple syurp or turvia, oats, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- 21 Day Fix breakfast BLT
- Grilled Chicken (make a big batch at the beginning of the week and use it all week long for protein) mixed greens, veggies of choice, berries, avocado, homemade balsamic dressing
- Pita Pizza! One of Samara favorites, and much better for you than a normal pizza. All you do is get a pita or wrap bread pre toast it slightly, top is with your favorite red sauce (I like Rao’s) skim milk mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni, and bake!
- Chicken rice bowl. You can substitute any lean protein you want, just add one yellow of rice, salsa, avocado, sautéed veggies, hot sauce, and enjoy! Super filling and great for busy days
- Leftovers from dinner
- Turkey Chili from fixate!
- Eggplant turkey burgers from fixate!
- Salmon with steamed green beans. I like to marinate my salmon with coconut amnios, garlic, ginger, and sesame seed oil, then bake it in the oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes. Its amazing!
- Chili Lime Shrimp http://caseyoharafitness.com/chilli-lime-shrimp-quinoa/
- Grilled Flank Steak with veggies http://www.fitmomangelad.com/grilled-flank-steak-marinade/
- Shakeology (obviously)
- cottage cheese with berries
- carrots and peppers with hummus
- cucumbers with pink salt and chili
Have a great week! I hope this gives some inspiration to your menu!
If you need a fixate cookbook, contact me at email@example.com and I will send you a link