Meal Plans For The Week:
-Beach Body’s Coconut Curry http://www.beachbody.com/beachbodyblog/nutrition/shrimp-coconut-curry-in-a-hurry-recipe
–Dinner out for my Birthday Day!!!
-Braised chicken thighs with garlic and white wine (this is not my recipe, it is from the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts)
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken thighs
- 5 whole heads of garlic, I buy the already peeled kind to save time, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 2 Cups dry white wine
- 6 Thymes of springs
- 4-6 Cups Chicken Stock
- Season the check thighs with salt and pepper. Heat the EVOO in a very large braising pot and working in two batches sear the thighs over medium-high heat until nicely browned all over, about 6-8 minutes per batch. Transfer chicken to a plate. Add garlic to the pot and stir until cloves are golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Add wine and thyme, bring to a boil. Return thighs to pot, adding just enough chicken stock to cover. Reduce to medium, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through moving chicken pieces from top to bottom every 10 minutes-about 30-40 minutes in total. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to serving platter. Spoon cloves around chicken and drizzle with sauce.
- 1 eggplant, cut in circles (sprinkled with salt, wait 15 minutes, then pat dry)
- 1 big ripe tomato, cut in circles
- Basil pesto
- Balsamic vinigar
- Fresh mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, mix 2 tbs of EVOO with 1 Tbs. of Balsamic, brush over the eggplant, sprinkle with salt. Bake on a non stick cookie sheet for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Let cool
Stack the eggplant, a small scoop of pesto, mozzarella, and tomato, sprinkle with salt and small drizzle of EVOO and Balsamic mix true and enjoy!
-Buffalo Chicken Bowls http://www.kelseytorr.com/buffalo-chicken-bowl.html
Shakeology mixed with spinach, fruit, almond milk, and water
-Oatmeal mixed with berries and a drizzle of agave and 2 egg whites and 1 egg
-Breakfast burrito with a sprouted whole wheat egg whites, mixed vegetables, avocado, and salsa
-Greek yogurt with berries and granola
-Hummus with carrots and cucumbers
-Roasted chic peas
-Apple and a blue container of almonds
-Apple with string cheese
Hope this gives you some inspiration while you are trying to make your healthy 21 Day Fix approved meals this week!