Its spring and I am craving lighter healthier foods, seafood, asparagus, leeks, peas, fresh herbs yum!
As I mentioned pervious, my meals have felt boring. Time to step up my game with some new interesting recipes.
On the menu for this week:
- -Shrimp and avocado Salad http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/shrimp-and-avocado-salad-with-frico-chips-recipe.html
- -Chicken and artichoke pesto http://paleomg.com/artichoke-lemon-pesto-chicken-pasta/
- -Baked salmon with a citrus salsa http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-salmon-with-citrus-salsa-verde-recipe.html
- Kale and mushroom wraps with feta the turkey http://www.tastebook.com/blog/recipes/4084563-Kale-and-Mushroom-Wrap/
- Left over chicken pesto and “pasta”
- Left over shrimp and avocado salad
- Caramelized onion, chicken, and grapefruit salad http://recipeofhealth.com/recipe/caramelized-onion-and-grapefruit-salad-giada-de-laurentiis-517843rb
- Greek yogurt with berries and granola
- Cottage cheese with berries and granola
- Egg burrito
- Waffle with eggs and fruit
Hope this inspires some healthy meals.